Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Spinach and Prosciutto Lasagna

This month's issue of EDF mag is about "One-Pot Meals" and one of the recipes is for Spinach and Prosciutto Lasagna.  I tried it Monday night (after I knew my roomies would be home to help me eat!) and liked it.  I will say this - the spinach took a lifetime to defrost, so plan ahead.  (Which I promise I tried to do - Rajeev's apt must be warmer than mine, b/c things defrost faster there.)  Other than that, it was super easy to make, fed 3 of us for dinner, and I have a portion or 2 left over (dinner tonight!).   Here's their pic, but I promise mine looked the same.
  
  

1 comment:

Sarah! said...

We read your post and was inspired. We bought all the ingredients, and I made homemade sauce last night. Can't wait to try this evening!!