Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mushroom & Black Bean Tortilla Casserole

Hi Ladies! I'm back! I've been noticing the resurgence of posts and been meaning to post myself AND I've been trying to cook more - as in trying to cook new recipes more often, rather than just throwing together easy things around the house. I stopped getting EDF back in March, but there are SO many recipes I flagged and never tried. I'm going to try and work my way back through them and I might start my subscription up again, just because I like paging through them for ideas and its SO cheap.

I'm still not in the routine enough to remember to take pictures, but I did make Mushroom & Black Bean Tortilla Casserole last night and it was pretty good! Incredibly easy. I did all of the prep quickly and put it aside. It then just needed to go in the oven for 15 min when we were ready to eat. I also didn't want to make so much so I sorta halved / sorta didn't halve the recipe. I used half the oil, two-thirds the amount of mushrooms, all the beans, a smaller dish, and however much I needed of everything else to make it work. It fed two of us with a smaller third serving leftover.

I'll let you know what I make next!


No comments: