Sunday, September 28, 2008

More regular posting on GastroFab

Okay, okay.

We've been a little lazy lately on this site.

Props to Louisa and Cheryl for having posted really great looking recipes lately. But as for me, it was somewhere between the moving-to-a-new-house and the-impending-launch-of-our-new-product at work that cooking kind of fell by the wayside. In fact, I was floored looking at my recent credit card bill by how much we've been eating out (and honestly, those little $7 meals can really add up!)

This realization, combined with the fact a few of my dear friends have also taken to a cooking blog (Check out My Vegan Wife: a new blog about vegan recipes), I've been inspired to return back in the saddle. This past week was an exercise in creative cooking, especially when you have not much in your kitchen and don't know which box has the pots and pans.

So, now that I've unpacked and found the camera, we'll have more recipes up soon. And, I can't wait to read yours. =) Off to the grocery store!

No comments: