Sunday, July 6, 2008

Chocolate covered strawberries


The other day we were at a Godiva store where they were selling chocolate covered strawberries for like $4 each. Insane. The next day it just so happened that LZ brought home this huge bar of chocolate from work - free! (It had expired - something I don't worry about.) I wanted to think of something to do with it that wouldn't result in my eating the entire thing that very night. Chocolate covered strawberries were the perfect thing! Then I decided I needed a double boiler so I ran out and got one. And finally, these beauties were born. There's plenty of chocolate left so I'll be making more tonight!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe you have a double boiler now! That's a fancy piece of equipment. I think that makes you a true chef.

Anonymous said...

Oh how did you make it? I thought you needed a special kind of chocolate for that? Yum!

Sarah! said...

nice!!